I can't believe I've never noticed that before! I checked my Molly and she also has it. Does the artist's mark make dolls rare? Does it indicate that the doll was made under Pleasant Company?
This is so weird! My Kirsten and Addy also have Artist's marks! When did dolls start having the Artist's mark? This is really odd about my Addy, because I got her in 2004, but I thought the Artist's mark was just a Pre-Mattel thing?

<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ January 27, 2006 10:51 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font></font>
My Kit has a mark near her neck that looks like a # sign also, but there is a #2 next to it. Does this mean anything?

<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ January 27, 2006 10:55 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font></font>
Kailey also has an Artist's mark. Is it normal for six dolls that belong to one person to have the Artist's mark?

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 27, 2006 11:07 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>